Brick Star is LEGO, DUPLO, Toys, LEGO sales and deals and all things FUN! Welcome to the blog of a former LEGOLAND Model Builder and her LEGO family!!!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

By the way... LEGOLAND Malaysia


Speaking of LEGOLAND Malaysia (as in my previous post... keep up with me here:) I never really got to show the great work we did for the announcement of the new park a couple months ago. I normally only post things that are on public display & obviously keep all my company's secrets until they are ready to reveal, but they did the big announcement and there were some really great pieces crafted by our team that if you got to see pics of them in the press, they were not hi-res... so here you go!

Official Flower of Malaysia - Hibiscus - see my old Kristi Flowers style sneaking in here?

The Perdana Putra (Malaysian Prime Minister's office) scale model was a micro scale design by Andy Grubb, one of our top designers - this guy amazes me on a regular basis...





LEGOLAND Malaysi Press Release

No comments: